Everybody knows we are the Music City. Most know it isn’t just Country either!
Nashville Population: 1,158,800
Nashville Total Employed: 734,771
Number of households: 526,000
Median age: 34
Mean household income: $51,510
Ethnic Composition: 80.6% Caucasian, 15.3% African American, 4.1% Hispanic
- 72% of Nashville residents have a mortgage.
- Nashville is the nation’s 28th-largest city.
- Expansion Management magazine ranked the Nashville metropolitan area as one of the nation’s top hottest cities for business expansion or relocation.
- 78% of Nashville residents commute to work alone.
- 57% of Nashville residents were born and raised in Nashville.
- Nashville is best known for its music industry. It is a major recording center, especially for country music and is home to The Grand Ole Opry!
Major Colleges & Universities: Athens of the South, Vanderbilt University, Fisk University, Belmont University, David Lipscomb College, Tennessee State University, University of Tennessee, The Art Institute of Tennessee, Trevecca Nazarene University, Meharry Medical College, and Nashville Tech.
Nashville is proud of its residents and recent national rankings.
- Nashville ranks No. 8 nationally for per capita income growth and is the No. 2 largest city for relocating families.
- Nashville and Brentwood rank among the top 100 places to live based on education, crime, employment & housing.
- Nash-Vegas ranks No. 1 for single professionals.
If you would like more information on Transit Advertising in one of our partner markets you can Contact Us anytime. Call or fill out the form the appropriate representative will contact you at first opportunity.