Welcome to the heart of the Bluegrass and home of the Big Blue Nation.
Lexington is the odds on favorite to be the capital of horse racing, college basketball, bourbon, and bus advertising!
Lexington Population: 429,889
Lexington Total Employed: 218,298
Median age: 33.3
Mean household income: $42,442
Ethnic Composition: 85.9% White, 10.6 % African American and 3.4% Hispanic.
- The Blue Grass Airport is currently the fifth fastest growing airport in the industry.
- Per capita personal income for residents in Lexington has increased at a rate of 18.1%.
- Lexington’s major employers are University of Kentucky, Toyota, Lexmark, The Trane Company, Amazon.com, Valvoline and Square D Company.
Major Colleges & Universities: Asbury College, Asbury Theological Seminary, Berea College, Bluegrass Community and Technical College, Centre College, Eastern Kentucky University, Georgetown College, Kentucky State University, Lexington Theological Seminary, National College of Business and Technology, Midway College, Spencerian College, Sullivan University, Transylvania University, University of Kentucky.
Lexington is proud of its recent national rankings and business attractions:
- Lexington Named 48th Best City to Live in Entire World by Mercer Consulting : World Wide Quality of Living Survey.
- Forbes Magazine named Lexington the second best place in the country when it comes to the cost of doing business, 2006.
- Lexington is one of the top cities with the highest educational attainment in the country.
If you would like more information on Transit Advertising in one of our partner markets you can Contact Us anytime. Call or fill out the form the appropriate representative will contact you at first opportunity.