Want to work for a company where you can contribute and grow in your career? Look no further. Adsposure is always looking for talented individuals to contribute to our team.
Account Executive: Cincinnati, OH
At Adsposure we are consistently seeking to add talented and growth oriented people to our teams. We have the exclusive access to the advertising opportunities throughout the Cincinnati Transit system. We are looking for an experienced Advertising Account Executive to establish themselves as the Cincinnati go-to Out of Home advertising expert and become our new Business Development partner.
Position Overview/Purpose: Account Executive for Business Development – B2B Sales
- Responsible for developing, servicing, and maintaining a base of clients to implement, drive, and support strategic sales initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree AND a minimum of two years related experience and/or training OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong people and rapport building skills with a positive and personable demeanor.
- Demonstrated collaboration, negotiation, and persuasion skills.
- Superior listening skills and creative problem resolution skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong and confident presentation skills.
- Solid computer skills with an in-depth knowledge of MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and working knowledge of web based CRM systems.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells transit advertising by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending how transit advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
- Reaches and/or exceeds specified sales goals on a consistent basis.
- Prepares and develops customized sales presentations by researching customer needs and translating those needs into creative proposals for businesses leaders using visual presentations, testimonials and revenue generating ideas.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares promotional plans, sales literature, media kits, and sales contracts.
- Collaborates with the Design, Accounting, Operations, and Installation departments to ensure proper execution of deliverables and deadlines.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains and update the CRM database with complete and current account information.
- Attends regular sales meetings and one-on-one sessions twice monthly.
- Travels out of the area for business needs.
- Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Supervision Received:
- Supervision by Director of Sales.
Compensation: Account Executive-Sales
- Competitive Salary
- Expense Account
- Benefits including: medical, dental, 401k, PTO and company paid holidays
- Ability to lift approximately 15-20 lbs, slouching, bending, reaching, grabbing and sitting the majority of the day.
- Valid driver’s license and personal vehicle to travel to client locations.
- Ability to work independently.
- Inside/Outside Sales: 2 years
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Cincinnati
- Advertising Sales: 2 year
Required license or certification:
- Valid drivers license
- Marketing and Advertising
- Media Production
Send you resume to – email@example.com
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Company matched 401K
- Health Savings Account
- Long Term Disability
- Advancement opportunities
- Fun working environment
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Adsposure is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants based upon any protected group status, including but not limited to race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability or medical condition as defined by applicable equal opportunity laws.
We are glad you are interested in joining the Adsposure team. Please read the following statements carefully before you agree and submit this application.
Adsposure, in considering your application for employment, may verify the information set forth on this application and obtain additional information related to your background.
Adsposure offers reasonable accommodations in the hiring and employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Note to Candidate:
This application will be considered active for 60 days. If you have not been hired within 60 days of submitting this application, and you wish to be considered for employment, you must complete a new application.